A Parrot Saves Its Owner’s Life In A Fire By Screaming His Name While He Slept

Anton is only alive thanks to his parrot Eric, who saved him from certain death in a fire that was ravaging his home in Brisbane, Australia.

Eric has become a true hero, having reacted to fire long before the smoke detectors. While its owner was sleeping, the parrot started screaming “Anton!” until the man woke up, finding himself in the flames that already enveloped his room.

“Eric, my parrot, started screaming, so I got up and smelled smoke. I took Eric, opened the door and saw how the house was being devoured by flames, ”Anton told Australian Channel 9news,“ That’s when I saw all the smoke and was shocked ”.

Source: 9News

Add Comment